G5 Voodoo Pro Specifications
Want to know more about the G5 Voodoo Pro? Here, you can see all of the product specifications, including the ECU's key features, types of connectivity, and what comes in the box...
- Control up to 12 cylinders sequentially
- Access up to 30 auxiliary pins
- 14 analogue / 10 digital inputs
- DI Features, including DI Pump Control
- 2 on-board wideband controllers
- Dual Knock Control
- Wi-Fi Connectivity
- GPS Logging
- Control any engine with 2 cylinders, all the way up to 12 cylinders, thanks to:
- 12 injector pins
- 8 ignition pins
- 4 injector/ignition dual role pins
- Access up to 30 auxilary pins (when setup for a 4-cylinder sequential engine):
- 8 dedicated auxiliary pins
- 4 shared e-throttle/H-Bridge pins
- 2 shared wideband heater pins
- Up to 16 from spare injector and ignition drives
- Any unused injector/ignition pins can be used as an auxiliary pin
- All ignition and auxiliary pins are back feed protected.
- 14 analog inputs
- 10 digital inputs
- 4 temperature inputs
- Dual knock inputs
- 2 trigger inputs
- Dedicated ignition switch pin
- 2 x internal wideband lambda controllers
- Dual e-throttle, with internal solid state throttle disconnect relays
- 5v sensor supply
- CAN 1 input now supported via CAN connector
- USB-C (cable included)
- Connect directly to the ECU via built-in Wifi Access Point, or add it to an existing network (Antenna Included)
- Dual CAN (CAN 1 on CAN connector, CAN 2 on header E)
- GPS (antenna included)
- 512MB logging capacity
- Ultra High Speed (250 Channels of Logging, up to 1kHz per channel, up to 100kSamples/s in total)
- GPS Logging - up to 50Hz
In The Box
Here's everything that will come in the box with the G5 Voodoo Pro
G5 Voodoo Pro ECU
USB-C Connection Cable
USB-C and SMA Dust Covers
QuickStart Guide (A5)
Installer I/0 Table (A3)
Click to enlarge...
PC Link is our tried and tested FREE software package that is used to connect to, program, and view log files.
Renowned in the tuning community for it's easy-of-use, the G5 Voodoo platform will continue to use PC Link, albeit with new and improved functions to accommodate our new range of ECU's.
Given that the G5 Voodoo range will offer new features and accessibility to additional pins, you will need to ensure that you are running the latest version of the software.