become a dealer
Link Dealers and Tuners are the best supported in motorsport
We start by focusing exclusively on dealer and tuners. Unlike other manufacturers, we don't compete with our partners by selling direct to end-users. For us, real partnerships are about playing it straight and genuinely supporting the people who support us.
We take these benefits further by making Link ECU's incredibly easy to install & tune. This means faster results and superior value to end-users, so our dealers can concentrate on what they do best – delivering guaranteed exhilaration to their customers.
We back all this up with the most reliable technology available, layers of dealer support and the technical know-how to make Link the ideal business and performance partner.
We only sell through Dealers and Tuners
We often get asked why Link doesn’t sell direct to the public.
1. Highest quality End-User experiences
Our ECU’s are advanced technology and we want to ensure end-users always get a high quality outcome – this can be impacted in number of ways, such as purchasing the wrong ECU, making mistakes in wiring, installation or set up, or wasting time and money on the wrong accessorises or processes.
End-users get the best possible solutions by purchasing exclusively through an official Link Reseller, who can advise on the best possible build, and the specifications and features that deliver a winning performance.
2. Our commitment to Reseller success
We don’t compete with our Resellers and would rather invest in their success and growth. This means we can build the best possible partnerships, based on trust, reliability and genuine support.
Our website doesn’t show pricing to the public – only official resellers can see this – End-users are always encouraged to contact their local reseller and can easily find details on our website.
How we support our Resellers
- We invest heavily in marketing to end-users through advertising, sponsorships, our website and all our media channels such as YouTube, Facebook, Instragam and TikTok.
- We support motorsport drivers and teams worldwide, giving global reach and influencing fans to purchase Link ECUs, and we sponsor over 60 events and four major trade shows, using highly visible installations and Link's own staff to engage potential end-users.
- Link has the best tech support team of any ECU company – they are performance experts available to talk one-on-one 24 hours during the working week through phone, email, forums and social media, and can help with any product, installation or tuning enquiry
- We involve Resellers in growing the Link brand and products, and our network of quality Master Tuners provide customer feedback, features and final stage testing to ensure products exceed end-users’ needs
- We have a committed presence in all our global markets, staying close to customers and understanding local environments. We have sales and tech-support teams throughout EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa), the Americas and Asia-Pacific.
- Our warehousing and fulfilment centres in New Zealand, Australia, USA, UK and the Netherlands ensure export-free 24-48 hour delivery in most markets.
Link Reseller Profiles
We catch up with the teams at B2R Motorsport and JDM Motorsport to hear about their experience of being a Link ECU reseller.
Find out more about becoming a Link Reseller
Our resellers are experienced engine tuners and installers who have their own businesses, generally a performance garage with engine tuning and building capabilities, serving high-performance motorsport. They install our products and tune specifically to their clients’ needs.
Link Engine Management is looking for professional performance engine tuners and motorsport garages to join our expanding network of quality dealers worldwide.
If your business is the place to go for high performance race car preparation or building street machines, please consider adding Link products to your product range.
Enquire below about becoming a Link ECU dealer
After filling out the form, you will receive an email with 10 questions about your business.
Please reply to the email within 14 days so our sales team can seriously consider your request.