Link ECU are pleased to announce a new plug-in ECU for the Toyota JZX90X to join our ever expanding range.
Designed to work with the Toyota JZX90/JZZ30 with 1JZ-GTE (non-VVTi) Engine, the unit will work with the following models:
- Soarer (JZZ30)
- Mark II
One of the main benefits of using a plug-in ECU is that you can use your existing wiring and most factory features will continue to function!
The ECU also has an onboard 7-bar MAP sensor, and is based on the XtremeX platform, meaning you get access to a host of features, including:
- All advanced software features enabled – Cruise Control, Anti Lag, Launch Control, Traction Control, Rolling Anti-lag, Drag Racing Power Management, Motorsport Gear Shift Control, Auto mode Closed Loop Lambda with Long term fuel trim (some of these features will need supporting hardware)
- 3 Axis Accelerometer onboard
- Advanced Modelled Fuel equation with flex fuel capability, or a more basic “Traditional” equation is available.
- Exceptional adaptive knock control or traditional threshold-based knock control.
- Live user configurable math channels running in ECU
- 512MB of Internal Data Logging Memory, logged channels and frequency independently configurable, up to 1000Hz per channel.
- Very flexible user configurable CAN bus inputs and outputs. Most 3rd party CAN bus devices supported.
- CAN Keypad support.
- Flexible engine protection limiters.
- PC Link software – Tuning, display and powerful log analysis all in one package.