Join a highly collaborate, engaged team focused on delivery
Be part of the evolution of this exceptional global business, drive change
Flexible working location in the UK
Link Engine Management is a global leader in motorsport electronics and performance technology. With over 25 years of product development, we have established ourselves as global leaders in engine management software and systems because we listen to our customers, and we are smart people who build smart products including MyRaceLab.
MyRaceLab (MRL) is a provider of vehicle and driver analytics for the motorsport industry. Our web and mobile app solutions aim to put elite race team technology in all drivers hands.
The MyRaceLab strategy is to grow a cloud based data analytics suite of tools for the motorsport industry enthusiast and professional.
Reporting to the General Manager – Data Systems, the Product Manager – MRL will own and lead the MRL SaaS product for Link Engine Management as well as driving customer and business value of the product. In doing this the Product Manager will; amongst other things:
- Understand customer problems; you will be the champion of the ‘what’ and the ‘why’ and deliver value through defining, driving and executing a product roadmap aligned with the MyRaceLab and company vision
- Prioritise the work based on customer value, business impact and effort
- Work closely with the dev team to ensure clarity on the requirements and value
- Conduct research initiatives with stakeholders and end-users, then synthesise insights into actionable next steps and decisions
- Bridge business goals, user needs and feasibility as you help design and improve the product
- Work with the Marketing team to plan, drive and measure effective product launches
- Act as an ambassador for the product while working closely with key stakeholders ranging from strategy, product marketing, data and development teams
- Cultivate a fun, creative and motivated culture that lives and breathes our Link values
To be successful in this role you will have strong experience as a Product Manager in the Saas Sector. You will bring:
- Proven product practice leadership skills
- Experience with problem discovery and solution framing activities
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Customer centric attitude
- Inclusive attitude and experience working closely with technical teams
- Experience with a global product and teams
- Experience translating big strategic priorities into roadmap items
If you join the Link you will enjoy a fast-paced environment, exciting challenges, and a variety of tasks. We have an ‘informal but serious’ work ethic and pride ourselves on putting our people first.
At Link we believe that if you want to be a world class business you don’t just tell people what to do. Instead you give them a reason for belonging, a bigger purpose to be part of and the tools to achieve the extraordinary.
How to apply
For a confidential discussion about the role; contact Adam Bennett – [email protected]
If you would like to apply, please send a cover letter and CV through to: [email protected] by 24th November. We will be reviewing application as they come through.