ECU Service Requests
ECU SERVICE REQUEST
Instructions For Completing A Service Request:
- You must first contact Link Technical Support, which can be via email or phone. Our team will decide if the ECU needs to be returned.
- If the ECU is to be returned, the Tech Support team will supply you a Service Repair Form to be filled out. ECU's received by us without a completed Service Repair Form first will not be accepted.
Our servicing team operates between the hours of 8:30am to 5:00pm (NZST) Monday to Friday. We are closed for weekends and public holidays. Servicing times may vary due to Covid-19 restrictions and will likely be longer over the Christmas period.
Our Service Department offers the following:
- EMX ECUs (pre G1) are not supported or serviceable.
- G1 Product – Limited testing, repairs and reconfiguring or upgrades. Minimum charge $150 then by the hour.
- G2 and G3 Product – Testing and repairs. Minimum charge $150* then charged by the hour.
- G4, V44, V88 – Testing and repairs. Minimum charge $150* then by the hour
- G4+, i44, i88 – Testing and repairs. Minimum charge $150* then by the hour (when not covered by warranty)
- G4X – Testing and repairs, Minimum charge $150* then by the hour (when not covered by warranty)
Please allow 10 business days (from receipt of ECU) turnaround time on repairs and servicing.
In cases where additional time is required to resolve an issue, we will advise of the delay that could be expected.
*All pricing is excluding tax and/or duty and is in New Zealand dollars.