From Monday 17th July 2023, until the end of the month, all LinkECU Nissan Plug-in ECUs are on SALE*, including:
- Nissan S13 Silvia (1990-1994) with SR20DET.
- Nissan 180SX (1990-1994) with SR20DET.
- Nissan S14 Silvia (1996-2000) with SR20DET.
- Nissan S15 Silvia (1999-2002) with SR20DE or SR20DET.
- Nissan RNN14 Pulsar GTI-R (1990-1994) with SR20DET.
- Nissan N15 Nissan Pulsar VZ-R (1998-2000) with SR16VE.
- Nissan Skyline R32 with RB20DE, RB20DET, RB25DE or RB26DETT.
- Nissan Skyline R33 with RB20DE, RB25DE, RB25DET or RB26DETT.
- Nissan Skyline R34 with RB26DETT.
- Autech 260RS Stagea with RB26DETT.
- Nissan Cefiro A31 with RB20DE, RB20DET or RB25DE.
- Nissan Laurel C33 with RB20DET or RB25DE.
- Nissan Laurel C34 with RB25DE or RB25DET.
- Nissan Skyline R34 with RB20DE, RB25DE or RB25DET NEO.
- Nissan Laurel C35 with RB20DE, RB25DE or RB25DET NEO.
- Nissan Stagea WC34 with RB20DE, RB25DE or RB25DET NEO.
- Nissan Stagea WC34 with RB25DE or RB25DET.
Link's Nissan Plug-in ECUs are a standalone plug and play replacement for your factory ECU, with no wiring needed and are shipped with a start up map to give you a tuning head start.
All Link Plug-in ECUs run the same powerful micro controller and firmware as the G4X XtremeX, giving you More Horsepower, Launch Control, Traction Control, Gear Shift Control, Anti-Lag, Boost Control and much more...
* Terms and conditions of the July Nissan Plug-in Sale:
- Valid only for sales ordered from 17 to 31 July 2023 (in your local time zone).
- Cannot be combined with any other promotion.
- Strictly while stocks last.