Link Engine Management are pleased to present our latest product, the CAN Gauge, a 52mm multi-function OLED CAN Gauge which is an accessible and affordable alternative to a Driver Display.
The Gauge gives you all the data that you want to see, displaying up to forty parameters in real-time such as boost pressure, oil pressure, coolant temperature, ethanol content and much more...
Some of the main features of the CAN Gauge include:
- Real-time display of data directly from your Link ECU.
- A high-contrast OLED display, which is light sensitive and dims when ambient light is dark.
- Fully customisable screens – display data in groups of 1, 2, or 4 across up to 10 different pages.
- Customisable warning screens for low or high warnings such as low oil pressure or high boost pressure.
- The gauge is pre-configured to work with all Link G4X/G4+ Wire-In and Plugin ECU's.
- Configurable via an app on your smart phone
- Compact 52mm (2 inch) size in high quality injection moulded housing.
- The ability to connect two or more gauges in a daisy chain.
- Extremely easy to install and use.
- Comes included with a connection cable, mating connector and mounting bracket.
And the best part is… all of this is available at an accessible and affordable price.
Setting up your CAN Gauge is a breeze!
See how easy it is to setup a Link ECU CAN Gauge in this short demonstration video:
See more for less...
The LinkECU CAN Gauge is available for purchase now. For pricing or to place your order, please contact your local reseller.